Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Spectrum 21 - Norm at a bar

I was pretty excited to get my Spectrum book the other day that contains this digital painting. I am honored to be amongst the fantastic artists. If you get the book you will notice it printed pretty dark but all the same I am pleased to have something in there.

I was not previously aware of the artist Norman Lindsay but I loved his picture when I came across it in this post about him over at the Muddy Colors blog. I was browsing some of my own previous digital paintings and started to notice the missing random caricatures of late. If you follow the link I've followed my reference pretty closely but it was filled with such great shapes.

7 comments:

artbyrae said...

I really like all your work. This digital painting really looks like you had fun

ed silva said...

Like much of his work, inspiring!!!

Thomas Fluharty said...

NICE David!

Mark Robison said...

Congratulations David, well deserved!

Genrich Veselkin said...

Great work done by master.

Carmen Beecher said...

You're work is fabulous. I am completely in awe.

RAHERNA said...

Buenísimo :)